Do you have a passion for ADVENTURE TRAVEL?
Do you enjoy selling?
Does your travel style include a backpack, camera and a passport?
If you answered “Yes” to all of those questions above, and you have an enthusiastic upbeat personality, this might be the position for you ….
We are looking for Adventure Travel Specialists who enjoy making a difference and strive to make each customer feel valued. Adventure Specialists are responsible for taking into account their customer’s desires and incorporating them with their knowledge and experience to ultimately create a unique and memorable vacation experience. We believe our customer’s vacation begins when they walk through our doors.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
§ Planning itineraries; arranging accommodations, airline or car rental bookings and other travel related services for clients
§ converses with client to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required
- Stay educated on airline rules, regulations and current affairs
- Book domestic and international reservations for air travel, rail tickets, hotel and car rentals
- Advising clients about passports, vaccinations, visas, foreign currency, travel insurance, excursions in resorts, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 1-2 years Leisure Consultant sales experience
- Strong domestic and international travel knowledge
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Candidate must possess strong consultative selling skills and the ability to listen to the customer’s needs.
- Decisive and successful problem solving skills is necessary
- Computer reservations experience required, AMADEUS is preferred
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate all applicants however only selected candidates will be contacted.